novembro 02, 2008

Carta a um Nemesis
ou seria um amigo?

Notorious,

Excuse me the lack of treatment, but I cannot find in myself to address you as it would be appropriate.

It's been a long time since our paths last crossed. Back then we served under the same flag. One that no longer exists. I warn you, back then I was too scared of accusing some one such as yourself of treason and conspiracy. And while everyone knows it was not you who did it, we both know that's not the important part. I cannot prove you ordered it, likewise you cannot disprove.

I know not what your intentions are, but the very sight of a poisonous snake such as yourself breeds distrust. And while I have not acquired the slightest piece of respect for your doings, they have not yet ceased to confuse me. And while your words hold no great secrecy as they claim to do, I cannot discern how does that improve your objectives in any way.

I warn you. My late master repeatedly said that one mistake does not authorize another. And long have I heed those words. Your audition will be granted, but should I find you meddling with deception, and plotting my descent once more, I will slay you.

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Agora vamos com calma, não é necessário se comportar como um selvagem. Fala pro tio, o que aconteceu?

Gabarra disse...

Vai a merda... ou melhor, vá pra aquela merda de msn que te explico lá.

Vinicius disse...

house diz que pessoas não mudam, e cabe encaixar que cobras também não.